Jr. and Sr. High Retreat
Bring the whole youth group out for our winter youth retreat. We will be running two tracks again this year, one for middle and one for high school. This year Amy Grella (middle school) and Rev. Laura Bentley (high school) will be speaking on the topic of relationships…how we relate to each other, ourselves, and to God. Del Treese will lead worship and Jeremiah Wagner will be bringing the hype with energizers and games. Retreaters will stay two nights in our cottages. Meals will include a “fourth meal” late Friday evening, 3 meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday.
- 7pm Friday Dec. 1 – 11am Sunday Dec. 3
- Cost $120/person ($110 for churches in Pgh Pres)
- Click here to Pre-Register your group by October 20
- Final Numbers will be due November 20 (before Thanksgiving)
The Tween Retreat
This 24 hour retreat is designed for kids who might not have had an overnight camp or retreat experience before. Retreaters will sleep in the cottages. Two meals and a snack will be provided on Saturday as well as breakfast on Sunday. Check out last year’s highlight video here!
- 10am Saturday Feb. 24 – 10am Sunday Feb 25
- Cost $95/person ($85 for churches in Pgh Pres)
- Click here to Pre-Register your group by January 15
- Final Numbers will be due February 15
Wrap up your Confirmation (PCUSA) year with a trip to Crestfield. Rev. Brian Wallace will be speaking on topics such as “discipleship” and “exploring your call.” Time will also be allotted for writing statements of faith. The retreat will run 7pm Friday through 11am Sunday. Meals will include: a “4th” meal late Friday night, three standard meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday.
- 7pm Friday March 15 – 11am Sunday March 17
- Cost $120/person (Pgh Pres $110)
- Click here to Pre-Register your group by February 15th
- Final Numbers will be due March 7
Overnight Camp (Elem and Middle School) – July 7-12, 2024
Service Adventure Camp (Middle and High School) – July 22-26, 2024