Places for your group to connect, rejuvenate, celebrate, and grow!
- Harold’s Room – A small, cozy room with a fireplace and couches, it fits about 8-12 adults comfortably. (Not pictured)
- Spirit of the Glen (The SOG) – Our largest conference room, it can comfortably accommodate 150 adults.
- The Dining Hall – A comfortable meeting area where several small groups can meet simultaneously, this space features round tables, a small lounge area, and seats about 100 people.
- The Johnson Room – This medium sized conference space can seat about 80 people and has a piano and close access to a kitchenette.
- Scott Lodge Conference Room – Our smallest conference room seats about 25-35 and has indoor access to all of the Scott Lodge rooms, Harold’s Room, and a kitchenette.
- Outdoor Chapel – Possibly the most iconic of all the of Crestfield Meeting areas, our hilltop Outdoor Chapel holds about 100 people. The nearby labyrinth is a favorite spot for contemplative practice and prayer.