Crestfield Camp and Conference Center is currently seeking a housekeeper. This flexible job averages 20-25 hours and involves:
- Cleaning rooms and changing beds in our Lodge between guests
- Cleaning communal areas in the Lodge and other buildings
- Laundering linens
- Reporting inventory of necessary supplies
- Reporting maintenance needs
- Following camp and safety policies and procedures
Work Hours and Benefits
The majority of housekeeping responsibilities need to be accomplished between Monday and Thursday, with occasional weekend responsibilities. Weekday work schedule and times can be determined by the employee with approval from the camp director, though weekend work hours, when necessary, are more defined. In most cases, scheduling can be planned at least a couple weeks in advance. Crestfield is a family friendly work environment which strives to offer flexibility for parents and a supportive environment for young adults on our staff. Depending on the employee’s needs, negotiated benefits may include: free summer childcare in our day camp program, on-site housing, or health insurance coverage.
A Prospective Applicant Should
- Enjoy cleaning and organizing
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Communicate effectively with staff and guests
- Work well as part of a team
Housekeeping Staff are required to have up to date state of Pennsylvania child protection clearances (State Police and Child Abuse) on file at Crestfield.
Applicants should send resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references to Mike at email@example.com.