Scott Lodge was opened for use in the fall of 1999. This comfortable and modern conference facility consists of twenty-four hotel-style rooms that are fully heated and air-conditioned with private baths for each room.
Scott Lodge also boasts a beautiful courtyard, a communal kitchenette (great for breakfast and continental breakfast), and a conference room. It is connected to both the Dining Hall and the main large group meeting spaces by sidewalk making it handicap accessible.
The Alpha and Omega Cottages were built in 2014. They offer bunk style accommodations and are designed for twenty people.
When you enter a cottage, you will find yourself in a common area with couches, a fireplace, and a kitchenette. On each side of this common area are doors leading to the bedrooms. Each bedroom holds five bunk beds and a bathroom.
Downstairs is a finished Auxiliary Space with can be used for group activities or for additional sleeping accommodations depending on your groups’ needs.
Large Group Meeting Areas
Our beautiful, green, 226 acre property along Slippery Rock Creek in Slippery Rock, PA is supplemented with a variety of facilities to meet the needs of your group. In addition to Scott Lodge and The Cottage accommodations described above, you will also find several meeting areas available for your group’s use.
- Harold’s Room – A small, cozy room with a fireplace and couches, it fits about 8-12 adults comfortably. (Not pictured)
- Spirit of the Glen (The SOG) – Our largest conference room, it can comfortably accommodate 150 adults.
- The Dining Hall – A comfortable meeting area where several small groups can meet simultaneously, this space features round tables, a small lounge area, and seats about 100 people.
- The Johnson Room – This medium sized conference space can seat about 80 people and has a piano and close access to a kitchenette.
- Scott Lodge Conference Room – Our smallest conference room seats about 25-35 and has indoor access to all of the Scott Lodge rooms, Harold’s Room, and a kitchenette.
- Outdoor Chapel – Possibly the most iconic of all the of Crestfield Meeting areas, our hilltop Outdoor Chapel holds about 100 people. The nearby labyrinth is a favorite spot for contemplative practice and prayer.